The team pretty much finished tiling the clinic and are letting it set today before grouting tomorrow. After lunch they all headed out to Conquista to begin tiling the house at the Children's Village that they already painted and prepped.
Please continue to pray for strength and endurance as the team is now 5 full days into the trip. Pray that they will continue to serve well despite tiredness and finish strong.
Katy: the party organizer.
Senor David in his party hat.
Merry Michael after 3 hours of line dancing.
1 comment:
This is great!!!
I want to be there with you guys!!
I know you're working hard and playing hard!!
I'm praying for you guys!
"Therefore, my dear brothers [and sisters], stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord because you know that your labor in the Lord is NOT in vain." I Cor. 15:58
Love you all!
Shireen
P.S. Stay hydrated!! :)
Post a Comment